March 10, 2018
Dr. Jamie Hsu
Adjunct Professor of Management at the Lawrence Technological University
Dr. Jamie Hsu is currently Adjunct Professor of Management at the Lawrence Technological Univ, specializing in strategic management, leadership development, technology management, innovation, and global collaboration.
Prior to his current role, he served as Executive Directors of GM Global Technology Management, R&D Centers, and Advanced Manufacturing Center.
Dr. Hsu earned his Ph.D. and M.S. in Solid Mechanics from Brown University, and B. S. in Civil Engineering from National Taiwan University
- He has served as leaders and advisors in many civic and technical organizations such as
- Senior advisor: Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Chair, Michigan Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission (MAPAAC)
- Board Member, Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC)
- Board Member, Henry Ford Health System – Health Alliance Plan (HFHS-HAP)
- Board Advisor: CAPA
- Founder and Strategic Advisor: NAAAP Detroit
- Chair, SAE Emerging Technologies Advisory Board
- NRC Board on Manufacturing and Engineering Design
- MIT Leaders for Manufacturing Program Steering Committee
Dr. Hsu is a frequent speaker and blog-writer on topics ranging from Career Development, Entrepreneurship, Eastern-Western Cultures, and Leadership. At his spare time, he enjoys golf, jogging, and visiting the 4 grand children with his wife Tina.